Monday, October 31, 2005

Angel Is Most Beautiful Mum-To-Be 2005

On 7 May 2005, our Dreams Inc product testimonial, Angel was crowned Most Beautiful Mum-To-Be 2005 at Plaza Singapura at a contest held jointly by Capitaland and OSIM.

I never thought I would be a beauty queen!
For Angel, the thought of becoming a beauty queen has never crossed her mind.

“I used to be plump and tried so many ways to lose weight. At my most heavy, I was 75kg and I am only 1.65m tall. Wearing a bikini was something I would NEVER do, not to mention taking part in a beauty contest!”

Lost 15kg in 2 months AND maintained it for 3 years!
But after she discovered a complete health detox in 2002, our fantastic product testimonial lost 15kg within 2 months and changed from a hefty 70kg to a svelte 55kg.

“I think weight loss is easy and achievable. What is most difficult is maintenance!” But with the help of some health foods, Angel says she has continued to maintain her shape and figure for the past 3 years!

Her secret to winning the title
So what’s her secret to winning? Says Angel, “I won the contest with a lot of support from my friends and associates. Especially the outstanding cheerleading team from Rich n Yang!”

Asked if the particular detox products helped, her enthusiastic reply was, “Of course!”

VP and IF helps to keep her radiant “I take 80-100 VP and 1 IF everyday and that is how I maintain my vitality and radiance throughout my pregnancy…. In fact, my fellow contestants keep asking me how I keep myself so full of energy because many of them whose tummy are even smaller than mine are feeling lethargic all the time while I am jumping around and telling jokes… My sponsor keeps complimenting on my radiant skin too!”

Her secret to a healthy baby and an easy pregnancy
To a mother, the health of her baby is also vital. According to Angel, those particular products also helped to keep her baby healthy without any need for her to take additional supplements from the doctor. Perhaps this is also why she has a relatively easy pregnancy.

Drinking filtered water and with its use together with a good fiber product, Angel claims that she does not suffer from constipation like most pregnant women.

“Active use of a good mask also helped my skin to glow positively throughout the contest… No unsightly break outs, no food cravings… and I think all these make my husband very happy.”

Well, looks like she takes care of herself well and will have not problem going back to her slim, svelte self after delivery.

PS: Angel has since delivered to a healthy baby boy on 25 June 2005. You can read more about her son HERE.


Return to MAIN.

No comments: