Friday, April 27, 2007

Don't Overwork Your Kidneys

The other day, I attended a seminar and I was told that it is important to drink LOTS OF WATER.

I was told that our bodies are 70% made up of water and all these water is part of our cells. When we do not drink enough water, we will dehydrate. When we do not have enough water, our cells are unable to rejuevenate as well.

Not only will it affect our weight loss plans and make us put on excess weight to make us look ugly and lose confidence, it will also make us look and feel older, age faster and will also affect our immune system as toxins overloading our system can only be flushed out if we drink enough water.

Not drinking enough water is also bad for your blood circulation, gives you higher chance of high blood pressure, high chlorestrol and a lack of overall energy level in your body.

Little wonder though.. we can survive even if we do not eat for up to two weeks but if we do not drink for 3 days, we will start to suffer from dehydration....

But it is not only important to drink water... lots of it.. it is also important to drink GOOD, CLEAN WATER ;)

Some time back, I was sharing about how lucky I felt that I had used a water filter instead of my son's kidneys to filter our "dirty" stuff in the water we drink?

Recently, the very kind Alan has sent me some photos of water filters in the home of his consumer's homes...

After I look at these filters, I feel super glad that only less than a dollar a day can keep these away from my kidneys... *pats chest* Heng ah! I invested early!;) Hahaha... Who still dare tell me that the water in SINGAPORE IS SAFE AND CLEAN!!!??


Filter in Chua Chu Kang

Filter in Kent Road after 12 months of usage




Water filter BEFORE and AFTER in Geylang Bahru



Filter in Orchard after 3 months of usage
Filter in Serangoon after 4 months of usage...
For more info on how to protect your kidneys and keep them healthy, email Angel at verityy@yahoo.com


No comments: