Friday, May 18, 2007

Yee Lin: Lose 18kg within 3 months!

I had always been short.. but I was never petite.

As I grew up, I just got wider but never grew much taller. At 18, I was weighing a hefty 75kg with only a 1.6m frame. Because of this, I had very low self esteem.

Since young, I have always been the most 'OUTSTANDING' person in my group of friends. My size was often the butt of their jokes and to add salt to the wound, I was picked to join the TAF club member ( a club formed in school for all the obese children). It was super embarrassing for me.

Even if people did not say anything about my size, because I was fat, I always felt that people were laughing at me for my huge physical size and could never for one moment feel at ease with myself. Imagine yourself worrying about how people will look at you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year! Multiply that by the fact that I had been overweight since I was born, that was 18 years of sheer torture!

The lowest point of my life came when someone told me that I looked like 30 years old when I was a MERE 16-year-old!

My weight problems were not the only problems I had.
I also had very bad constipation in the past. I'll bleed whenever I tried to pass motion and I hated passing motion due to this. Because of this, I conditioned myself to only pass motion once a week.

Finally, it got so bad that the doctor prescribe a medication "the bullet" to be inserted into the anus everyday.

That itself is another torture that I really hated. Imagine stuffing a capsule into your anus everyday, not only is it disgusting, it was also extremely uncomfortable and I felt even worse than being constipated for one month!

Initially, I followed Angel's advice to do a detox purely to lose weight! For me, I did not hesitate at all to just do it because I had seen the many successful testimonials. The fact that Angel's son who was a mere baby then was also taking it made me feel that it must be perfectly safe for consumption.

After 2 weeks, I lost 4kg! I was elated! I had never never never lost this amount of weight within 2 WEEKS!

After about three months, I was 18kg lighter. Not only was I smaller in size, I also felt more energetic and was no longer mistaken as a 30 year old aunty!

In addition, my sinus problem had also become better and my immune system became stronger too!

The most beautiful thing is that after the detox, going to toilet comes so easy to me now that I totally forgot that I had constipation problem in the past!

I am really thankful to Dreams Inc. Thank you so much!

For more info about how to lose weight like Yee Lin, email Angel at verityy@yahoo.com

No comments: