Monday, August 18, 2008

Edmund lost 3kg in 5 days And Still Losing MORE!


I got to know Angel a few years ago through recommendation of a friend because I wanted to lose weight and become healthier. And the detox that Angel taught me certainly helped my health improve by leaps and bounds…

23 But With “Pregnant Tummy”
In recent years, due to my work as an internet based entrepreneur, my lifestyle and my irregular habits, I have started to put on A LOT of weight. My tummy started to “GROW” and I felt really bad.


Even though I was young (only 23 years old) and definitely NOT female, I was starting to look PREGNANT!

I had to get rid of my UNCLE TUMMY!!! My stomach was buldging badly and I felt disgusted with it.




I decided then that it was time again to lose weight and to become fit and healthy again. And it certainly would not hurt to look a little more handsome in the process as well ;)

Exercising Did Not Help Much
Keen to regain my former figure, I started disciplining myself. I watched what I ate and avoided fattening foods. I even started waking up early in the morning to workout, jog and exercise. After a few months, I managed to lose 1 - 2 kg.

As I hit a plateau, my weight loss stopped and no matter how hard I tried, how little I ate or how much I exercised, my weight became stagnant and just could not go down any further. I felt I needed something to increase my metabolism rate and a diet plan to further decrease my weight.

Naturally, I thought of the only weight loss expert I knew--- Angel.

Angel Has A New Improved Detox Programme
When I called Angel, she told me that she has an improved version of her former detox with a powerful added ingredient: Astaxanthin.

She sent me some information about how it helped weight loss naturally and how it was very beneficial one's health. Because the detox is more cost effective than the previous one we were using, I decided to give it a try.

Lost 3kg Within 5 Days And Still Losing
After about 5 days, I lost 3kg and I continued to lose more weight as I continued on the detox in order to hit my target weight loss of 10kg.

I love the detox because it was simple and easy. It was a no brainer with no complicated steps and the diet was a easy to follow guideline that I could do anytime anywhere. In short, it was hassle FREE!

The health foods used in the detox also guaranteed that I don’t feel hungry easily and thus, the detox was a breeze as I went about my hectic and exciting life.

I Love The New Detox
Compare with the previous detox that I did using her old products, I think I like this improved detox programme better. I feel more energetic and I seem to perspire more after consuming the products. It also seemed to work faster.

In addition, the fibre product, Fibrena, also tastes much much better… and this wonderful package comes with a smaller price tag too! In fact, I like the fibre so much, I would most probably continue on the products for maintenance purposes after I hit my weight loss target!

If you would like to lose weight quickly and easily like Edmund, contact Angel at verity@yahoo.com.

Back to MAIN

No comments: