Sunday, July 01, 2007

Bye Bye To Colon Cancer!

My transformation journey began 7 years ago and I have since received many benefits from the detox.

My “Bloody Hell”
I have always been having problems with my health. Especially in the colon area and by the time I was 16 in 1998, I started to suffered from intestinal bleeding, largely due to a growing ulcer in my large intestines. Other than the ulcer, the doctors found 2 tumors as well and because of that, at the tender age of 16, I had to go for my first surgery.

I was told then that I had a very high chance of contracting colon cancer. To a 16 year old, this was devastating news.

The worst thing was that even after my surgery, bleeding didn’t stop. I was practically “bleeding” once every 2 days, even when I take my medication. I tried dieting, taking more vegetables, fiber based products to curb the problem. It worked for a while but the problems persist.

As a result, I became really pale, and weak (due to the loss of blood). I felt constipated all the time as I just could not pass motion, I would stay in the toilet for hours and not be able to pass out anything. That was really frustrating for me.

And even if I DID manage to pass something out, they are always bloody.

How I Got My Health Back
In 1999 Dec, I got to know two very dear friends, Veronica and George (Angel’s mentors who were health consultants then).

I chanced upon the detox programme and the health foods used when Veronica was taking the Vplus as we chatted. I told her about my my bleeding colon and she just chucked 20 VPlus into my health, saying that it might help.

In less than 24 hours, the detox worked!

I was in the toilet for 2 .5 hours and during that mere 2.5 hours, I passed out 3 kg of “waste”! It was a day I could never forget!

That day, I pressed “flushing” button for more than 7 times, and the things that came out where so sticky and disgusting that it clogged the whole toilet system and broke it down.

Miraculously though, since that day, my bleeding stopped completely, yes, completely, and I have no problem going to the toilet everyday from then on. I no longer felt pain when going to toilet and no longer had to force my faeces to come out. It was such a huge relief!


I Lost 10kg Within A Month

I was never fat before the age of 16, until my intestine started to bleed, n constipation step in. as a result, I ballooned - from 53 kg to 74kg in less than 3 months !

With the help of the detox, I lost 10 kg in just 1 month, to a healtier acceptable 64 kg .


Other Benefits

I was never a healthy kid, was born asthmatic and my diet was poor, loads of meat and hardly any vegetables (my family can’t live without meat.. lol) .

With a more proper diet, n of course the products, my asthmatic condition was kept under control, I was able to run long distance says 10-15 km without feeling tired at all(before that,2.4 km was already an issue)

In april 2006, I went for my routine check up at raffles hospital, and was amazed to know that the ulcer in my large intestine had shrunk by 50 percent. It came as a surprise, because years ago the surgeon told me that , from his medical experience and knowledge with colon patients, once you have ulcer, its for life, but , hunza products proved him wrong ! I am going to continue taking the products until the ulcer disappear ! and I know it will !

I am able to feel fresh throughout the day, managed to keep myself awake, and the most important of all , the products makes me smile, couldn’t be happier to see a healthy Joven.

Thank you!

For more information about the detox, please email Angel at verityy@yahoo.com

Back to Main Page

No comments: