Sunday, October 02, 2005

Germaine- Lost 9kg In 1 Month!


Don’t you just envy people with flawless perfect skin and hour glass figure like Joey Wong (王祖贤)?

I did.

Even though my friends have nicknamed me ‘王祖贤’now, they would NEVER have done that in the past.

I got to know my fiancé Melvin since secondary school. By the time we got together in JC, I was starting to grow larger and larger in size. By 2002 at age 25, I was quite getting quite plump and not at all proud of it.

I wanted so badly to lose weight.
I want to look good and feel confident about myself. It didn’t help that Melvin was a little on the slim side and I so badly want to look good beside him too!

I tried very hard!
I tried very hard to cut down on my diet and went to gym. I went to gym religiously everyday, 6 days per week, 2 hours of strenous exercising, sweating all over.. but there was not much of a difference in my weight and shape.

And then I met Dreams Inc and its group of superheroes! They were friendly, helpful and most importantly, they all looked great! ‘Mr Incredible Maximus’ lost 8kg within 2 weeks and ‘Elastigal Angel’ lost 15kg within 2 months!

With their help, I lost 9kg within 1 month!
As I got slimmer, my skin also became smoother and more radiant! I got healthier and began to find that I am more energetic.

My friends started to comment that I am looking more and more beautiful and as a result, I became much more confident of myself than before!

Unlike my past efforts at weight loss, I have manage to maintain my weight and keep myself in tip top condition since 2002 until now.

Because of the wonderful results I have, I decided to join Dreams Inc and help more people and I am definitely enjoying every minute of it!

Our dream is to build a whole team of handsome and beautiful superheroes!

Want to be like me? Contact Angel at verityy@yahoo.com!

Cheers,
Germaine


**See also, Germaine's wedding pics HERE

Return to MAIN PAGE

No comments: