Sunday, October 02, 2005

Angel- Lost 15kg within 2 MONTHS

I was an entertainment reporter and was always around beautiful men and beautiful women. I really envied them and wanted to be like them too.

Alas, I was plump.

When I talked to a particular artiste manager one day and jokingly told her that I would like to become an artiste under her, she looked at me incredulously and said, “You? Lose another 20kg then come and talk to me lah..” Though it was meant as a joke. It hurt me terribly.

I just couldn’t lose the weight!
At my heaviest, I was 75kg on a 165cm frame. Despite trying to lose weight using my different methods (dieting, exercising and even tying strings around my fingers), I found that whenever I stopped doing it, my weight would bounce back fast and I would become fatter than I was when I started out.

Things got really bad when one day, while going out on an assignment with a colleague, an aunty who was sitting beside me pointed to her and asked me, “Your daughter ah?”

Finally, I met a few good mentors who taught me a great way to slim down healthily and naturally.

I lost 15kg in 2 months;
From 70kg, I became 55kg.
From an XL, I became an S/M
From size 14, I dropped to size 8

And I gained a lot more..
Better health,
Better skin
More vitality
More radiance
More confidence
A chance to help more people become like me!

The beauty of it is that I maintained at this weight range for the past 3 years look younger and sexier!

Using the methods that Dreams Inc is currently propagating, I also managed to find a very loving husband and am now happily married with one child.

Want to be like me? Contact me at verityy@yahoo.com

Cheers, Angel

Related Links:
Angel is Most Beautiful Mum-2-Be 2005

Angel Lost 15kg of Post Pregnancy Weight in 4 mths!

Return to MAIN PAGE

No comments: