Saturday, July 21, 2007

Liming Lost 8kg and Became Radiant Bride

I put on weight very easily.

The moment I STOP watching what I eat, I would balloon immediately.

I started becoming interested in the detox when I saw my friend, Clari, eating and eating and not growing fat. Out of curiosity, I asked her what was her secret and she shared that she was actually taking some sort of products that her sister was using as well.

As I had been gaining weight uncontrollably and had wanted to get married, I was really desperate for a way out. My weight problem was a nightmare then and it has already gotten so bad that even my mum was also laughing at my 'big backside'.

Customized based on my budget
Then, I was on a really tight budget and couldn't really afford much. Because Clari is a long time friend whom I trusted very much and because Angel told me that the programme can be customized based on my budget, I made a decision to learn how to lose weight from Angel.

What made the detox seem very attractive to me was the fact that it was more of a health programme that improved our health. As Angel explained to me, weight loss was a by-product of the detox and the main aim was to improve my health. As I wanted to have my own children, the thought of a good 'clean up' in my system before my marriage sounded like a very good idea.

Lost 4kg within 2 months
Within 2 months of the detox, I lost 4kg. My hips became smaller and my tee shirts all became loser. Even my face became sharper and I was really happy.

Lost another 4kg within 2 weeks
Nearer to my wedding, because of the confidence that I started to have in the detox, I decided to go for a more intensive one and I lose another 4 kg within 2 weeks.

By then, my hubby was so happy with my newfound svelte figure that he actually bought be a new pair of LEVIS jeans!

Bye Bye To Constipation
Weight isn't my only challenge. I also often suffered from constipation as well. On top of that, I also suffer from piles often and that made going to the toilet a really painful experience for me.

Since the detox, I have started going to the toilet more often and I no longer have to deal with the agony of constipation. Even my piles recover much faster now.

Better immune system
I have also found that my immune system have gotten better and my body's auto recovery system is better. In the past, if I fell sick, it would take a long time to recover but now, the detox really helps be recover quickly when I do fall sick from my yearly virus attack.

I am sure that in future, my health will get better and better and I will stop falling sick altogether!

Brother has gained weight While I am happy with my weight loss experience, my brother, Louis, is happy about his weight gain after detox. As he has always been thin, it had been very difficult for him to buy clothes. After the detox, he gained a few kg within months, something that has never been achieved throughout his whole life. His 27" waist which he has maintained for the past 20 over years has increased to 30" within months! He is most happy over this and has also found that he has stopped dropping so much hair.

Mum says good bye to pain

My mum has also benefited immensely from the detox.
She used to suffer from alot of aches here and there and in order to prevent her bones from 'getting rusty' and suffering from pains and aches, she would wake really early every morning to go exercise. After a few morning of seeing her at home when I woke up, I curiously asked her why she did not go for her daily exercise routine. "Oh, I no longer ache after I did the detox. Since I no longer ache, I no longer have to exercise so much. Do you have more supplies for the Indinine to do detox? I would like to take some more of it..." she replied.


I am very happy with all these results. Thank you so much, Dreams Inc, you really changed my life!

For more information about how to lose weight like Liming and gain better health and more confidence, contact Angel at verityy@yahoo.com

Back to MAIN

No comments: